Tuesday, 31 July 2007

Rain says the F-word in song


Rain should pay more attention to his pronunciation now that he's working on an English album. Listening to the Energizer Bunny's 2006 Japanese album, Eternal Rain, one can hear the young man unintentionally using the F-word in the English version of Sad Tango. As Austin Powers would say: Oh behave! ;-)

The 2nd part of the chorus is:

Searching places you might be
Anywhere I'll go if I can meet
You and tell you how I need you here with me
I can't live without your love


However, what you'll hear is:

Searching places you might be
Anywhere I'll go you're f****ing me
You and tell you how I need you here with me
I can't live without your love


Not only that, take a listen to the single off the album, Free Way. All through the hook, Rain, who obviously had a problem rolling his tongue, goes: Come on and lide with me.


Lain, I'm sorry, Rain, meant: Come on and ride with me.

11 Comments:

Orchid said...

Oh goodness! I didn't notice that in the Sad Tango song. Really? Must go listen again.

Yeah, "Come on and lide with me" just spoils the whole song & the whole album for me. Free Way has quite a nice beat. But then i can't listen to it because of the bad pronounciation. Not nice la...

Does Rain know he pronounced it wrongly? How come release the album without correcting the error? Where is the quality control team???

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA haaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Dun poke fun at his English...At least he is trying very hard. Bi Hwaiting!

Orchid said...

Hahahaha...yes! It DOES SOUND like he is saying the F-word. :-D

Anonymous said...

i agree with the free way song about the lide but then i don't quite agree about the sad tango eng version of the song...i hear and hear again the same thing but it doesn't really sound like the F-word

Anonymous said...

Yah I heard it too. He better pronoucned better if not people would be laughing at him.

Anonymous said...

walau-eh why is he cursing, cursing liddat? Use bad language and all in song some more.

Some more can be star? Come on-lar.

Anonymous said...

in japanese language, they pronounce "R" as "L" ... that explain why Rain sings "Ride" as "Lide" ... there is nothing wrong with that as "Free Way" is a japanese song ... you just need to learn to accept that lah ...

\(^o^)P

Anonymous said...

er.... i actually have this song, and pardon me to say this but, He didn't say the F word AT ALL !! (Searching places you might be /Anywhere I'll go if I can meet...) now I don't know, it might exist another english version, but really, I didn't think so !

Unknown said...

Why does it sound even better now. Now I have a new reason to listen. O.o maybe Rain really is a Bad Bad Boy.

Misha said...

so is Rain Japanese or Korean?

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger