Thursday, 30 August 2007

Han Ji-hye (한지혜)


Han Ji-hye is a South Korean actress and model. I first saw her in the movie My Boyfriend is Type-B (2004), and she is quite cute in the movie.

Born Lee Ji-hye, she used the stagename "Han Ji-hye" upon learning that her real name would cause confusion among fans with an older actress, Lena Lee, who has the same Korean name as Han.

Han Ji-hye used to date actor Lee Dong-Gun.

Date of birth: June 29, 1984
H
eight: 170cm (5'7")
Weight: 47kg
Blood type: A

Movies:

Dramas:
  • Likeable or Not (KBS1, 2007)
  • Cloud Stairs (KBS, 2006)
  • The Secret Lovers (MBC, 2005)
  • Island Village Teacher (SBS, 2004)
  • Sweet 18 (KBS, 2004)
  • Blinded by love in my life (MBC, 2003)
  • Man and Woman / One more step than love (SBS, 2003)- epsiode 134
  • Summer Scent (KBS, 2003)
  • Scent of a Man (MBC, 2003)
  • Great Luck Family (SBS, 2002-2003)

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Han Ji Hye looks so nice and sweet. She's so cute and smart in the series Likable or Not with actor Kim Ji Seok.
I would disagree if people said they hate her!!
Ji Hye onni jom-mal ib-bu da^^
I love HAN JI HYE just like how much I love Hye Kyo onni!!!

Anonymous said...

oh I thought she was still with lee dong gun...

Orchid said...

@j.n. ho They broke up after a 3 year relationship.
Han Ji Hye and Lee Dong Gun calls it quits

Unknown said...

=) nice girl =)

Unknown said...

dyou know the soundtracks for movie "Humming"?
I love to hear it at the end of the show, it's so sad. ..but I dunno the title even the singer, so if you guys know or have the OST Humming, can you pass me?

thk a bunch

Unknown said...

yep to the e-mail
d_yoolee@ymail.com

I am the Anonymous hehe hee

Anonymous said...

the title of the song at the end of the show is "love you forever" took me 2 weeks to find that nice song. lee ji hye is so beautiful!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger