Friday, 10 August 2007

Sing La la la with Se7en

I'm eating humble pie right now. A month or so ago, Orchid let me listen to Se7en's La La La track (original). I scoffed at it and thought he was whiny and told her that the star sounded like a little boy.

Then last week, I caught the MV of Se7en's La La La (remix version) on Pops in Seoul. Dang, but the track was rockin'! It made me just wanna get up and dance and go la la la la lalala la.

Also, the clips taken from his 747 Concert helped a lot as I got to see the entertainer in his element. He oozes charisma onstage, doesn't he? And look at the set of teeth on that man! Perfect.

It took a remix version to reel me in, but it got me, friends – hook, line and sinker. Hit the links above already? I'm sure you're also hooked by now so let's say La la la la lalala la...



5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, eh, eh, amboi, can say Se7en sound like kid some more!

He DOES NOT sound like a kid! He's good right? Gr8 even! Now u know. :)

Say LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA...

Orchid said...

I like the original version of La la la...better than the remixed version. Yeah the original is nice!

Anonymous said...

Se7en is HOT!!!!

Unknown said...

Heard both version.... but I like the remix better too.

Liz said...

I've actually been playing that song to death! I love the remix but now that I listen to the original, I kinda like it too.

It is a rather sexy tune, his vocals fit the song.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger