Monday, 10 September 2007

Bi's home?

I was over at soompi forums browsing as usual and I came across this post with some interior shots of Bi's home. Is it just me or does that look like a 3D depiction of the space? I don't think it's real!

The pillows look plasticky...

... and the lighting's too artificial.

Well, perhaps it is a 3D rendition of the real thing, I wouldn't want my private abode photographed for all to see. Sigh, what a home! Do you need a roommate, Bi? Or perhaps a maid as I probably wouldn't be able to make rent in a place like this. I'll wash your Porsche too. :)

4 Comments:

Orchid said...

Yeah Rooster. Those pictures look computer generated. Why all so brown? :-) hehehe...

Bi, can we visit?

Liz said...

I think it's fake.

However, I would love to be a permanent fixture anywhere in your home, Bi.

*nudge,nudge wink wink*

Gail T. said...

hehe, apply as a maid like in Lovers in Paris?

Anonymous said...

Haha, yea, like Lovers in Paris. Always a sucker for Cinderella tales. :P

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger