Thursday, 6 September 2007

Hwangjini on the catwalk

A fashion show featuring the absolutely stunning costumes from the movie Hwangjini (황진이 hwang jin-i) will be held at the COEX in Seoul on September 8th.

Gorgeous...

...gorgeous...

The outdoor fashion show will have actors from the drama series of Hwangjini modeling the costumes so keep your eyes peeled for Ryoo Tae-jun, Jin Jae-young and Ham Jae-hee to strut down that catwalk. After reading KBS's article, sounds like the audience will be sucked into a fantastical day circa 1520 Korea. I want to go!

...dresses. And actress.

Has anybody seen the movie? I haven't, I'm looking at the movie stills and I'm thinkin' it's good. Yes, in case you're wondering, I do judge a book by it's cover. Well! I probably will not be able to attend this so I guess I'll just have to settle with the DVD of Hwangjini.

Oh, and by the way, all proceeds from this event will be donated to the Korea Welfare Foundation. Hooray for goodwill!

3 Comments:

Orchid said...

Yeah the costumes for Hwangjini are...gorgeous!

Song Hye-kyo won't be at the fashion show to model? :-(

Ahhh...yes i wanna watch the movie too!

Liz said...

Yeah such beauty *sniff* brings a tear to my eye.

Anonymous said...

No, I guess she won't be there. Or maybe she will! We'll have to check out after show reports.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger