Thursday, 6 September 2007

Kim Ha-neul (김하늘)

Wow, this lady's one busy actress and she's been paired up with many notable Korean stars for both TV and movies. Cha Tae-hyun, Kwon Sang-woo (twice!), Kim Sung-su, Lee Byung-hun, Lee Dong-gun, Kim Jae-won, Ha Ji-won and Jun Ji-hyun have all co-starred with her at one point or other in time.

Not much English stuff on her online, but I managed to watch an interview she did while promoting My Tutor Friend with Kwon Sang-woo back in 2003.

It seems that Ha-neul has two left feet and a supposedly choreographed dance she did for the movie left her co-star stumped. Sang-woo sshi could not believe she actually took lessons for the dance sequence because he thought she was just prancing around to the music! Ha ha, I saw the dance sequence; it was awkward at best.

It has been said that Ha-neul made her debut in showbiz at a modelling contest back in 1996.

Earlier this year, the 29-year-old appeared in In Style (fashion magazine) and showed off her more sensuous side. Ha-neul, which literally means "sky" in Korean, said: "I wanted to show a different image. I work out a lot to shape my body."


Yeah, you go girl. If you've got it, flaunt it.


Name: Kim Ha-neul
Christian name: Cecilia
Date of birth: Feb 21, 1978
Height: 167cm
Weight: 45kg
Blood type: B
Family: Parents and a younger brother
Religion: Roman Catholic

TV dramas:

  • On Air (2008)
  • 90 Days, Time to Love (2006)
  • Stained Glass (2004)
  • Romance (2002)
  • Piano (2001)
  • The Sky Love (2001)
  • Secret (2001)
  • Ghost (1999)
  • Into the Sunlight (1999)
  • Happy Together (1999)

Movies:

14 Comments:

ajax said...

She's cute. I like her.

varms said...

I liked this actress too... But these days not so much... I've watched Romance, Ditto, Too Beautiful to Lie and My Tutor Friend only...

Anonymous said...

HI AGAIN EVERYONE....HAPPY NEW YEAR...I HAVE BEEN WATCHING A DRAMA CALLED "AIR CITY"...IT IS A LITTLE BORING, BUT IS KIM HA-NEUL IN THIS DRAMA?

Orchid said...

Hi Pauline, the actress in "Air City" is Choi Ji Woo. I don't think Kim Ha-nuel is in this drama.

Anonymous said...

..I like her, she's one of my favorite korean actress, I want to see her again in a drama with Kwon Sang Woo, theyre a good pair..

Anonymous said...

I just started to notice her but I really like her smile. I think she's cute.

Anonymous said...

I just started to notice her but I really like her smile. I think she's cute.

Orchid said...

@Pauline, Kim Ha-neul is not in a drama called "Air City", but she is in a drama called "On Air". In this drama, she plays an actress! =)

Ashley said...

Ha Neul is my top of the list actress. catch On Air, which is on air now :)

Anonymous said...

kim ha neul is my fav. korean actress :)

Anonymous said...

Yuboseyo!
I really really love Kim Ha Neul... I've been following her since i watched My tutor Friend with Kwon Sang woo...I really love their tandem bcoz they're both gorgeous...They have great chemistry!... Last month I've watched their second movie together...I cried so hard..huhu..poor Sang woo...Hope they'll end up marrying each other...Kamsahamnida

Anonymous said...

Watch KIM HA NEUL in ON AIR ang ganda ganda ng story.

Anonymous said...

this actress makes me cry in her drama and movie one of my favorite actress...

Anonymous said...

I REALLY REALLY LOVE KIM HA NEUL...
SHE LOOKS CUTE AND COOL...
I LIKE HER SMILE TOO...
I HAVE WATCHED 'ON AIR',
IT'S THE BEST KOREAN DRAMA FOR ME...
ANYWAY,HOPE TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY'S IN HER MOVIE OR DRAMA...
GAMBATEK...

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger