Monday, 10 September 2007

Song Hye-kyo as Lara Croft?

If Korea had a Tomb Raider movie, who would you like to see play Lara Croft? SportsChosun.com recently had a poll and here are the results.

Song Hye-kyo won with 29.4% votes. Personally, i can't see her playing the character Angelina Jolie brought to life. She's too feminine and soft for the role. My vote would go to Ha Ji-won. Ha is quite spunky!

Who would you vote for? Kim Tae-hee, Bae Doo-na, Song Hye-kyo or Ha Ji-won? I don't know who the other two are. :-P


5 Comments:

Liz said...

No, I don't think she'll cut it as Lara Croft. She's so delicate, how to play a tough chick?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA I don't think so! Maybe Uhm Jung-hwa?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, just browsing though KTH news and saw this... definitely none of those ladies! I suggest Han Ye Seul! She's got that deadly eye that can disintegrate you on sight.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ji Won all the way... she's perfect for the role.. Anyone who had watch 'Damo' would know why

Anonymous said...

If we are talking about a tough chick role I would have to say..Ha Ji-Won, because I seen several of her movies and drama..Oh Man! She would have to be an Asian version of Angelina Jones. Movies such as Damo, Duelist would explain why I think she fit this role the best. And omg!..Miracle on 1st street, she was awesome female boxer.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger