Friday, 30 November 2007

Only the best hair treatment for Kim Ah-Joong

Where was Kim Ah-Joong on the morning of Nov 29? The 200 Pounds Beauty actress was at a Watson's store in Seoul to launch the "Pantene Best of the Best Treatment Campaign" (팬틴 베스트 오브 베스트 트리트먼트 캠패인).

Great hair day: Kim Ah-joong shows off her
silky smooth locks to the public


Apparently, the 25-year-old endorses the brand, which I hardly use after a friend of mine complained that her hair started to fall out in chunks after using the shampoo.

Secret: Is Ah-joong smiling sheepishly because
she has something to hide?


But I digress, the launch was routine stuff. The actress looked pretty, everyone clapped when she did all the official things and photogs took pictures.

However, the pic below caught my attention.

Accessory... : Ring on finger! Ring on finger!


...Or something more?: Looks like it's a studded ring, no?

Has Kim Ah-joong tied the knot with someone? Is she engaged? Is she seeing anyone? Why the ring on her ring finger? Or is she pulling a Song Hye-kyo stunt on us?

Source & Pics credit: Hankooki

Related:
Song Hye-kyo's engagement ring?


Digg this story Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow, Kim A Joong reminds me of Marion Caunter (sorry for the misspelling)..

Anonymous said...

I think should be SHK stunt.

Anonymous said...

pantene really does thin out your hair!! that's why i switched

kpop_rub said...

omg I remember my mom's hairdresser saying that pantene causes hair loss and I switched and was still losing my hair as crazily as ever LOL but now I hear everyone say the same I'm worried. EEEP--;____; my hair used to be so thick too!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger