Tuesday, 18 December 2007

Lee Beom-soo shows off sculpted physique

Someone's been busy at the gym. Check out these pictures of Lee Beom-soo as he shows off his newly-sculpted body.


The Surgeon Bong Dal-hee (2007) actor apparently hit the gym after he completed filming the TV drama.

Six months and a protein-based diet (banana and sweet potato milk?) later, the 37-year-old unabashedly displays his chiseled physique for all to see.


I think it's for an upcoming SBS drama, but then I could be wrong, especially with my extremely limited Korean. Darn it.

Don't know who Lee Beom-soo is? He's done mostly movies and Surgeon Bong Dal-hee was his first drama series.


His more recent movies include Au Revoir, UFO (2004), Mission Sex Control (2006), a cameo in 200 Pounds Beauty (2006) and My Wife is a Gangster 3 (2006).

Source: Newsen
Pics credit: Hankooki

Digg this story Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us


If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..liz, you're evil ;-P the holidays are just around the corner which means more eating (more sweet indulgences)& less physical activities...must u make me carry a guilty conscience of ballooning myself up w/goodies & yummies..aarghh! so stressful! ;]

me said...

haha...the photos were taken for a museum exhibit, and he trained up for his upcoming drama. :)

Liz said...

Hey ladida, don't worry, it took Lee Beom-soo 6 months to get that physique...new resolutions for the New Year? Hee hee.

me, really? It was for an exhibition? Man, get me to the museum already! ;-)

Anonymous said...

off-topic discussion: maybe some of u ladies can relate, but have u notice how men seem to lose more weight at a faster rate than women? Compared to my bf & bros, I work so much harder & stick to my diet for so much longer, yet I can visibly see the changes in their body density. Yeesh! This seems so unfair

Anonymous said...

oh I enjoy watching all his movies! He's so funny most of the time with his facial expressions...oh lets not forget the MVs that he has starred in..nice works! ^^

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger