Friday, 14 March 2008

White Day treat for F.T. Island fans

In celebration of White Day today (March 14), the people who are bringing in F.T. Island on March 30 is giving all K-pop fans a special treat.

F.T. Island has a treat for all K-pop fans on White Day!

Here are a couple more reasons to attend F.T. Island’s 1st Concert Live in Malaysia.

*Buy one ticket, get another ticket free!
  • Go to the TicketCharge head office at The Boulevard, Mid Valley
  • Offer available only at these times: 12.30pm to 1.30pm and 4.30pm to 5.30pm
  • Offer is only for Zone C tickets
*20% discount on tickets
  • Available from 8.30am to 5.30pm
  • 20% off Zone A, B, D, E & F tickets
  • Free “White” poster
*Offers are only available in Malaysia on March 14.

Source & Pic credit: C.I. Entertainment

What's the buzz on F.T. Island's concert in Malaysia?
Tickets to F.T. Island concert at TicketCharge
F.T. Island spotted in Penang
Ticket prices to F.T. Island's concert
F.T. Island to perform live in Malaysia

Digg this story Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You made my day!! Thanks a bunch! But I still gotta try hard on dragging my friend along ^^

Anonymous said...

me tooo....i'm really2 wanna go...badly...but no friend maa....Had anybony attended concert alone before? Is it weird?

Anonymous said...

If you really want to go the concert alone, go! :) I've seen Bon Jovi by myself a few times (they're my fav band) and no regrets. Don't miss out on some fun just cause no one wants to go with you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks rachel, I've already purchase the ticket.... On your advice I'm going alone.....

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger