Monday, 21 July 2008

Tae Yang shone bright in his first solo concert

200807taeyang_soloconcertErr..how am I dong? Oh-kay?
Tae Yang out on stage - solo - for the first time

Tae Yang performed his first solo concert at Melon AX, Seoul on the 20th July to a crowd of 4,000.

Tae Yang (which means "sun" in Korean) performed
songs like Don't Wanna Try, My Girl, Cracks of my broken heart, Baby I'm Sorry, Hot and his new single Pray.

The vertically challenged member of the band Big Bang displayed excellent choreographed moves throughout the night and unabashedly exposed his muscular torso to the crowd.


Do you like my six pack?

Concert for adults only

Uhm Jung Hwa and Mighty Mouth opened for Tae Yang.

Tae Yang's band mates appeared at the end of the concert and Big Bang performed Lies to screaming fans.

Band mates appeared and performed their catchy hit "Lies"

In other news, Tae Yang will be the guest opening act for Alicia Keys' concert in Seoul "As I am Tour" on the 7th August in Jamsil Indoor Stadium.

Source & pics credit: Newsen

Related:
Tickets to Tae Yang's 1st solo concert sold out!

3 Comments:

Nozomi said...

I wonder if Alicia Keys picked Tae Yang? Thats sounds like it's going to be a hot concert.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have gone! I'd like to see the Alicia Keys show too. Oh well, stuck in the US...

Liz said...

Wah, wah, wah...good to see Taeyang going places!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger