Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Jo Hyun-jae joins army too

Adios!: Jo Hyun-jae will leave showbiz for
2 years to serve in the military


Whoa, what's this? I'm doing my usual Hallyu surfing and discover that not one, but TWO stars from the drama Three Dads, One Mom (TDOM) have enlisted for their compulsory military duty.

Jo Hyun-jae (28) answered his call of duty this afternoon, while fellow TDOM co-star Jaehee joined the army yesterday.

Like his co-star, Jo Hyun-jae will be undergoing 5 weeks of training before serving his 2 years in the army.

Farewell: The 28-year-old appears
to the press and fans


Speech: Jo Hyun-jae says a word (or two) to his devoted fans

Wipe down: A concerned fan from Japan wipes
the sweat (or is it drool?) off the star


Source & Pics: Newsen

Related:
Jaehee enlists for military duty
Eugene in Three Dads, One Mom

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess this year 2008 is for Korean artistes military service. Anyway, good luck for them and stay healthy!

CaroCM said...

OOOHHH NOOO...JAE HEE AND NOW HYUN JAE??? I´LL MISS HIS SEXY LIPS AND AWESOME SMILE SNIF SNIF....SEE YA IN THE YEAR 2010!!!!

Unknown said...

ooh. he's dream-a-licious. all the best in the military! he looks the same when he acted in 'The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox' drama. I'm not sure the exact drama name but it also started Kim Tae Hee and Junjin. It was called 'Forbidden Love' in the PI though.

W.A.W.A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
W.A.W.A said...

wow... he's going for the military service too! my mom likes him in Only You...

p/s: but he looked good with his army cut!

Anonymous said...

JHJ ssi~ saranghe!

I was watching his video yesterday.. he looked in his crew cut!

BTW~ K-popped sisters.. how's your Korean class going on? I've just started my Intermediate class.. but have to delay.. this Saturday will start with TOPIK test revision class.. are you guys taking TOPIK test too?

Anonymous said...

*looked good in his crew cut hair

Liz said...

@amy_meteorgdn, our classes are going well. We are currently taking Intermediate I. No we aren't taking the TOPIK test. Phew. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz..
TOPIK test.. yup~phew!! Kekeke!!!
Actually I planned to take the test next year but our Kim Seonsaengnim kept on pushing to take the test this year.. so I'm kinda moved on her idea.. so I'll be taking my test during fasting month.. wawawa!!!

Jal kayo :)

Liz said...

@amy_meteorgdn all the best for your TOPIK test! 할 수 있어요!! 화이팅!

Anonymous said...

I know Jae hee <3 is going for his military service but i didnt know jo hyun jae is going to do so too! I'm kinda shocked. :o

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger