Wednesday, 24 September 2008

Ha Ji Won is hot commodity

I didn't think 29-year old Ha Ji Won was beautiful when i first saw her in the movie 100 Days with Mr Arrogant. Little did i know at that time, that she is one of Korea's most wanted actors. Several movies and lots of photos later, i now think she has a very unique look that grows on you. And yes, Ha Ji Won is hot commodity.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The beautiful Ha Ji Won

Ha Ji-won will be in the movie My Love By My Side (내 사랑 내 곁에) with Kwon Sang-woo. The movie is a sad love story where Kwon plays a man suffering from an incurable illness, while Ha plays the woman who sticks by him. They are working together again after 4 years. Both Kwon and Ha were in the romantic comedy "Love, So Divine". My Love By My Side will be directed by Park Jin-pyo and filming starts in November.

Word has it that Ha Ji Won will be appearing in one of Rain's music videos (Rain's Asia special album). Ha Ji-won and Rain were seen on the 18th Sept at a club in the South of Yangzi River area, Seoul. W Hotel was also one of the MV filming locations. Now what do you think of this pairing?

Also check out:

15 Comments:

Liz said...

Yeah, and how about that bit where Ha Ji Won was mentioned in Wonder Girls' So Hot song? That "legs like Ha ji-won" part.

Anonymous said...

Good on her. She gets to work with my 2 fave K pop celebs!

Orchid said...

yeah, don'cha wish you were in her shoes =)

Anonymous said...

I'm just curious to know her younger pictures to see if she did any plastic surgery.

So many of them had done it, don't you agree?

Even closer to home, the transformation of Dawn Yang was amazing.

Anonymous said...

she's a lovely actress... i loved her in Damo, that I even bought the boxset!

Anonymous said...

Is it just me so that pic seems to highlight her mata sepet?!

Hahahaha, sorry I'm a HORRIBLE person...

She is indeed an acquired taste coz I don't think much of her but as long she's doing well and her fans continue to love her, why not eh?

Anonymous said...

She's not as pretty as the obviously plastic fantastic ones such as Lee Da-hae, Sohn Ye-jin, Han Ye-seul etc but she has her fair share of fans. I saw her in the drama version of Hwang Jini but didnt like it.

Anonymous said...

u gotta check out the movie 'SEX IS ZERO 1'..
jiwon starred in it..
hella funny ..LMAO!!

MiMi said...

Oh gosh....he's sick and she sticks by his side. Hasn't this plot been done already, like 57 billion times?

Why can't the writers EVER think of anything else? I tell, when they have real popular actors they just 'phone' the script in; no creativity AT ALL!

I always thought Ji-won was very pretty, though.

Anonymous said...

I always thought that Ha Ji Won and Han Eun Jung kind of look alike.

Liz said...

Hee hee thuy, I kinda mix her up with Kim Haneul :-P

Anonymous said...

I really like Ha Ji Won.
Actually, I'm waiting for her to make a comeback in a drama instead of a movie.. but it's ok. at least, it's better than nothing. heheh.

I used to like the pairing of her and KSW, but now, it doesn't give me goosebumps anymore knowing that KSW is taken!

Anonymous said...

I think she is pretty and a talented actress. I think no matter who she pair up with, she seems to have a pretty good on-screen chemistry among most of her male co-star. With Rain's new music video..they will be one hot pair. I am looking forward to watching it.

Anonymous said...

The first movie I saw with Ha JiWon was Damo. From then on, I was hooked. She has a unique cuteness about her. HA JI WON, Will you marry me???

Anonymous said...

The first movie I saw with Ha JiWon was Damo. From then on, I was hooked. She has a unique cuteness about her. HA JI WON, Will you marry me???

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger