Tuesday, 3 February 2009

City Hall: Kim Sun-ah's next project


Actress Kim Sun-ah who was last seen in the MBC drama When Night Comes (밤이면 밤마다) will be taking on a new project soon. She will be playing the female lead in the SBS drama called City Hall (시티홀). She will star opposite Ryu Shi Won.

City Hall
is scheduled to air in April 2009. The drama is produced by Shin Woo Chul and written by Kim Eun Sook. The writer and PD pair worked on popular dramas such as Lovers in Paris, Lovers in Prague and On Air. City Hall will be their fourth collaboration to date.

Although the contract has not been inked, Kim Sun-ah's management company is confident that she will accept the role due to her trust in working with the writer and director.

If all goes as planned, Kim will play a low ranking civil servant who works her way up to become the city's mayor. Ryu Shi Won will portray one who aspires to become the President of South Korea and her love interest perhaps?

Source: Newsen, Hanfever

More on Kim Sun-ah please...

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for this drama. It should be good due to writer and PD since Lovers in Paris (although bad ending) and On Air were good. And I love KSA, but I do wish they would pick a different male lead. (just my opinion)

Anonymous said...

I`m always excited when Suna has a project. She never failed to entertain me. I can laugh and cry with her character.

I hope Korean audience will love her again in this drama.

Anonymous said...

I love Kim Sun Ah but I am more excited about Ryu Shi Won coming back to film a kdrama!! He's been focusing his work in Japan for a while now it's great to see him return to collaborate w/ a korean cast. look forward to it XDD

Anonymous said...

omg, i'm so glad to hear my favorite actress and her new project, espcially with RSW. I haven't seen him in drama lately and i'm glad if they do pair up for this upcoming drama. as much as i like Lee dong gun with KSA, i also wanted to see RSW pair up with her as well. can't wait to see it. i am more than hopeful that KSA will do just fine. she is a great actress!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger