Sunday, 5 July 2009

Honey Lee is the face of Neutrogena Sunblock

Miss Korea 2006 Honey Lee is the face of Neutrogena’s Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock. The product comes in SPF 55, 70 and 85.

Beauty queen wave: 'Hi, use Neutrogena
products, OK?'

The gorgeous 26-year-old was signing autographs yesterday morning at the Lotte Department Store. Check out more pics of Lee at the event.

Signature: 'So this is what I'm giving out -
a 'lil piece of me.'

Personalise: 'How do I spell your name?'

Try it!: 'Yes, just spritz some of this on and you'll look great...but you won't
look as great as me, though. That's genetics.'

Source: Hankooki

More about Honey Lee

2 Comments:

eonjehna said...

I wonder why she chose to wear the banner over her left shoulder ...?

Grace Lee said...

haha yeah the letters are upside down

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger