Monday, 20 July 2009

My Fair Lady star Yoon Eun Hye in Vogue Girl



Yoon Eun Hye in a sexy photo shoot for Vogue Girl in Bali, Indonesia. I think she looks awesome in that blue one-piece swimsuit.

Yoon Eun Hye will finally star in a new drama (her first one after the very successful Coffee Prince) called My Fair Lady. Previously the drama was entitled Lady Castle. The drama also stars Yoon Sang-hyun and Jung Il-woo. My Fair Lady will start airing on KBS on August 19, 2009 in South Korea.

More pics after the jump...





YEH and her Hello Kitty mirror - on the beach, in Bali



Keeping it modest:
I think the swimsuit would look nicer without the shirt though...



Source: Newsen

Also check out:
Yoon Eun Hye makes a comeback in drama Lady Castle
Yoon Eun Hye's fan meetings in Japan
Yoon Eun Hye & Daniel Henney at Gucci opening

5 Comments:

|| Lynn || said...

She's my favourite actress!! She's so cute and I really have to hand it to her for her performance in Goong!! So funny... Nice pics!

Can't wait to watch her new work on KBS... hopefully it won't be a let down =)

Unknown said...

She's hawt. I totally love her! Liked her ever since The Palace.

And I really like seeing her in photoshoots. Her pics are always very interesting cos she knows how to work her bod into poses that accentuate her nice features.

And I see nothing less of that in this photoshoot.
The camera simply loves her!

*applause*

W.A.W.A said...

she's totally my favorite actress... love her in both Goong & CP... and i love all pictures she ever takes... she's so photogenic & she always look great

yay, new drama of her??? and KBS??? waiting for it in KBS World *dance*

GorgeousLiv said...

me too!!! i really like her!! nice pose.. surely captivating..:D cant wait to see your new drama...

hey orchid!!!

Is it true that her partner from Goong is in rehab?..drug addict?
My friend told me this and i could believe it..any update?

GorgeousLiv said...

me too!!! i really like her!! nice pose.. surely captivating..:D cant wait to see your new drama...

hey orchid!!!

Is it true that her partner from Goong is in rehab?..drug addict?
My friend told me this and i could believe it..any update?

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger