Tuesday, 1 September 2009

SS501 fan meeting in Kuala Lumpur on September 3rd, 2009

Selamat pagi!

Local newspaper Sin Chew has reported that SS501 will be in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia for a fan signing event this Thursday, September 3rd, 2009.

SS501 arrived at KLIA this morning and are off to Kota Kinabalu. The boys will be in East Malaysia for a couple of days working on a photoshoot and will return to Kuala Lumpur to attend the event.


According to Sin Chew's article, SS501 requested to have a fan meeting in Kuala Lumpur for their Malaysian fans upon hearing that they would be stopping in Kuala Lumpur on transit before returning to Korea. Product Manager Mr. Gong of Warner Music Malaysia expressed that it is very likely fans of SS501 will be able to meet the boys on September 3rd.


Fan Cam: SS501 at Incheon Airport for their departure to KLIA.

Details about the event venue and time have not yet been released as the news about their arrival came shortly before the country's Merdeka Day celebrations. Proper permits for the event could not be issued until government offices resumed work after the public holiday.

It appears that arrangements are underway to hold a public event for SS501. If all preparations run smoothly, confirmation about the event will be released as soon as possible.

We'll keep you posted.

Source: Sin Chew, Soompi forums, MBC News
Pic credit: MBC News

Special thanks to fellow K-popped! reader for the tip.

23 Comments:

W.A.W.A said...

OMG.... i'm freaking excited! even i scream in the office... hahahaha! LOUDLY of course... don't care what other colleagues think of me coz Kim Hyun Joong is in town! how can i cannot scream!

i think if the event will go on as plan and it will held during my office hours, ON LEAVE is on mission baybeh... hahaha!

Ina Khairuddin said...

omg!!!!!!♥
I am SO going to be there.
Please update us on the time & venue soon!
Thanks for the info!!!!

Unknown said...

OMG! Thanks for the good news!
Shall be looking out for updates!
OMG! Can't believe they're in MALAYSIA at this very moment!

Jessica Yap ❤️ 团队领导 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-XioN- said...

wat in the world... y issit on a thursday??? weekdayss.... how to see them... >.<

kimmey_09 said...

Really? That'll be great!

Unknown said...

Yah~!! I can only scream inwardly.. My office is like a morgue, someone might get a heart attack. Haha~ But I feel like I'm about to die of happiness!! OMG~ So excited now ^_^

아이스 said...

welcome to msia ss501 ^^

Serene said...

it's true!!
:D

arfah said...

*dies out of heart attack and sheer happiness*

W.A.W.A said...

i wonder how many of us will take leave from work if this fan meeting is confirmed except if they will held it after office hours! HAHAHA

UnTouch@bLe ^guRL said...

OH MY gOD!
AAAaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eXcitED!!!!excitED!!!!
OMG!!! eVen tho i can't be theRE..stiLL so exciteD thaT they aRe actuaLLy in malaysiA!!!!!
gOSH!!!!!!
i hope they wiLL haVe gOOD memriES in malaysia!!!
anD....they wiLL know thAT they aLso haVe sOOOOOoooo many fans heRE in malaysia!!
especiaLLy u hyun joong!!!
kehkehkeh....

jovelyn said...

Geez,I so envy the Malaysians who will be there to see the boys especially Hyun-joong. I feel like screaming from anger.

Nurulhuda Y said...

Date : 03/09/2009 (Thursday) Time : 6pm Venue : One World Hotel

^I saw this from SS501 Malaysia FB. My first reaction when I saw the news: too damn excited!!! 2nd reaction: "Oh well, I can't go since it's workday". Then I found out about the venue....OMG, that's like, 10 minutes from I office!!!!!! Haarrr!!!!~~

Rooster said...

Thanks Huda Y! Checking out the SS501 FB page.

|| Lynn || said...

THANKS GOD! haha... It's at 6pm... I was thinking errr... Isn't One world hotel in genting then it hit me that was First world hotel... hehe...

Aaaaa... I wanna go!! My class ends at 5pm!!! Pray that my lab ends earlier... I might even try to leave earlier cuz of 'emergency' prb... lol...

Rachel said...

Transit in Malaysia? Means, where are they actually heading to?

varms said...

I wish I was home... Then I can go hunt them down in KK!! (Although I'm not a big fan of their music, I'm korean fanatic enough to look out for Korean celebs!) =D

Heeeee said...

T-T so near,im in sarawak.lololol
i wish im in sabah right now. ARGHH!!!!
btw have a happy time Triple S. :D *still waiting for suju to come*

buttercup said...

so great i know that they have a lot of fans there im envy coz i cant afford to go and watch..

zalilahS said...

i can't go there yesterday since i know it just few hours before the 6pm.lucky for those have opportunity to see them.share some photos or what so ever from the event..pls?did hey ever mention to have a concert in malaysia???

Hana_Hirokawa said...

did meet them yesterday at the hotel n send them back at KLIA.. get Hyun Joong sign say kamsahamnida to each other with smile...

ada_gerrard8 said...

Annyeong u guys..!!
Last thursday was awesome!!
Got in Press Conference..thnks to my friend..:P
Hyun Joong Oppa smiled shyly when i went to him n and said "Oppa..saranghae.." Gyaa~
N he always stares at me.. Kyu Jong Oppa also..kekeke..Lucky me.. If want to see Photos of that day..i already upload it in FB..

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger