Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Rain's original Love Story translation

Written by Rain
Translated by Double Dragon Productions


A
Oh baby, there’s something’s that I have to tell you bout
Can’t hold it in my heart / all this pain is breakin’ me down
Thought I found my one true love / couldn’t show you how I feel
I was stupid baby / my pride wouldn’t let me be real

B
I’m asking for one more chance
Didn’t know where you stand / or what your feelings demanded from me
I pleaded your love wouldn’t pass
You left me out in the rain / when you just walked away

C
This song is a story of a true love tragedy
I gave up my heart I tried to give you all of me
We’ve come to the ending somehow / I don’t know what to do
But I don’t wanna forget now - I love you, baby I still love you

This is the sound of honesty
I gave up my heart I tried to be all I could be
My hearts gonna wait foreva / I’m still holding on to
All of our moments togetha / I love you, baby I still love you



D
We were so much in love / Tell me how could you forget?
Wish you were here with me but / memories are all I have left
It seems the promises that you / made to me were nothing
And you smile girl / But I can see your hurt within

B
I’m asking for one more chance
Baby gimme your hand / So we can both understand this love
I pleaded your love wouldn’t pass
All the pieces of my soul / want to live in your heart (Girl)

C*

(BRIDGE)
Gotta close the door / just like you did before
See my heart is broken / Baby I can’t do it no more
Even though it hurts / I’ll make a brand new start
And lay to rest all the moments / that played with my heart

But just before I do / I gotta let you know that
No man will love you more / so baby never forget
Listen / I’m without you /
All I know is right now / I love /
I’ll always love you

C
This song is a story of a true love tragedy
Gave up my heart I tried to give you all of me
We’ve come to the ending somehow / I don’t know what to do
But I don’t wanna forget now - I love you, baby I still love you

This is the sound of honesty
I gave up my heart I tried to be all I could be
My heart will wait foreva / I’m still holding on to
All of our moments togetha / I love you, baby I still love you



Direct Translation of Rain's Love Story

A
Oh baby, it’s what I wanted to tell you
What has been in my heart, what has made me sad
We loved one another, but the reason it wouldn’t work
I was stupid, not being able to say anything

B
Give me one more chance
I didn’t know whether or not your feelings changed
I pleaded that it wasn’t too late
But you coldly turned away

C
This song is a story of true love
My story of giving everything
But all has now come to an end
It’s my love that has passed – I love you, I still love you

D
We were in love, is it possible for you to forget?
Though you left me, you still live in my memory
It seems the promise you made me was nothing
You speak about me and can smile

It hurts, I don’t know if I can live without you
If only, if only we could be together one more time
I can’t breathe
Everything in me wants you

C*
(BRIDGE)
I too will forget, by erasing this memory
Heartbroken, I can’t do this anymore
Though it’ll hurt, I will let go
Of all our shared memories in my heart

Remember one thing, the guy able to
Embrace all of you was me
Now, even without you, I’m going to accomplish everything (I’ll move on??)
Listen to this song now

This song is a love story for you
My pure feelings that gave everything
No regrets, I’m going to forget you now
It’s my love that has passed – I love you, I still love you

(no) these are my last words for you
If you hear this last cry,
Hear me with everything I have,
Come back to my side
Forever, do I love you- I love you, I love only you
Baby please come back to me


2 Comments:

t-HYPE said...

interesting!
where do you girls find this stuff?! ^^

i always wondered who translated this and why they so many dang syllables at the beginning of the chorus..."this song is a story of a true love tragedy"...geez louise!

otherwise, the translation is very nice but poor rain is stuttering through that part!

Liz said...

Hi t-HYPE glad you liked the story. It was luck that led us to Double Dragon. They are talented, no? :-)

Stay tuned for more this evening.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger