Saturday, 2 January 2010

Kim Hee-sun returns to acting in 2010

Happy TWENTY TEN, folks. Good news for all Kim Hee-sun fans – the beautiful actress is set to make a comeback this year.

Kim, who married businessman Park Joo-yung in 2007 took a break from the limelight to focus on family life. On Jan 21, 2009, she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl. Now, the 33 year old is all set to return to acting.

Parenting, it ain't easy: 'The baby? Oh, she's fine. She threw a tantrum
before I left hence the crazy hair.'

She said: "Family is the greatest blessing and gift to me. During my temporary break from acting, I lived my life for my husband and child. I was very satisfied and happy living that way."

Kim, who has already published a book on parenting, wants to continue doing things for children but can’t seem to fit it into her schedule.

"Since the book came out I've gotten offers to write another book on parenting. I'm interested, but I think it would difficult to do (that) while I'm acting at the same time."

Kim is looking forward to her return after the three-year hiatus but she has some reservations and is carefully choosing her comeback role.

"It would be a lie to say that I don't have any fears about making a comeback. Sometimes I worry that I might have lost the feel for acting. I don't want to disappoint my fans who have waited for so long, so I'll do my best as if I were starting from scratch."

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

Related:
Kim Hee-sun welcomes baby daughter

Kim Hee-sun models for Guess' Love Your Body campaign
Kim Hee-sun weds Park Joo -yung


3 Comments:

Unknown said...

The hair~~~!!!

small41 said...

I am like Kim can you raise your kid a little longer? Is it mandatory to go back to acting I wouldn't but since the lady from Queen Sun Deok has been winning awards all the rest must come out of their hiatus and top her.

Liz said...

I guess everyone wants to have their cake and eat it too :-)

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger