Friday, 5 February 2010

SuJu Malaysia concert tickets selling like hot cakes

A local daily reported that 40% of Super Junior’s The 2nd Asia Tour “Super Show 2” tickets have been sold. The 13-member boyband will be performing live at the Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil on March 20.

Tickets priced at RM138 sold out within 2 hours of the pre-sale day on Jan 18. Fans started queuing as early as 7am to get the tickets.

Going live: (Some of) The boys at the recent 19th Seoul Music Awards

According to a K-popped! reader named Fatin, she had to wait in line for 6 hours to get her tickets. She wanted to purchase the RM138 and RM238 tickets, but ended up buying the RM458 ones because the queue was shorter.

The official ticket launch for SUJU’s Super Show 2 will be at noon on Feb 6. Yes, only RM458 tickets are available, but the good news is that there will be a 15% discount. You can get the discounted tickets (RM389.30) at the concourse level in Sungei Wang.

Related:
Super Junior comes to Malaysia in March 2010

SuJu’s Sorry Sorry is top selling K-album in the Philippines
Super Junior on the Red Carpet (2008 MTV Awards Asia)
Super Junior’s press conference at the 2008 MTV Asia Awards

11 Comments:

AozoraXoxO said...

cool im so getting in!

|| Lynn || said...

uugghhh... I was sooo geram... I asked on Monday whether they will be giving special sales for the tix like cheaper prices and they said NO!! I bought my tix at 458 and my mom was complaining like mad... lucky she didn't have time to read the newspaper abt this yesterday... otherwise I'll sure kena from here...


Ppl, this is yr chance to grab yr tix!!

Liz said...

Hi Lynn,

Since you've already bought the tickets, don't regret it.

I guess all sales personnel are the same. Why would they want to tell the public of an upcoming discount when they can sell it at a higher price at that time? :-) Enjoy the show!

zalilahS said...

the discount only applicable at the sg wang only or any tix counter???

Anis Zahorin said...

you guys are lucky to get to buy for the ticket..but not me..TT_TT

|| Lynn || said...

Liz: are you guys going to?? did u manage to get press passes? mayb u can get them for the press conference if they have and share some juicy info abt them^^

only at the sungai wang counter...

aku Junsu: I can't believe I actually paid for it myself *gasp*
My savings... it's the only way my parents will get me go ALONE... but I know it will be worth it!

ignisdecorde said...

Pre-sale was kerrazeehh. I thought I wouldn't get out of it alive.

Liz said...

Hey Lynn,

We tried but nope, not invited for nothing :-) I am sure the press will cover the PC.

zalilahS said...

yeay~at last i got my tix today..L6..i hope it front row since my friend bought for me..anyway thanks a zillion to lynn..

Alma said...

sadly..
i cant go..
damn sad~

Anonymous said...

i got the tickets but i have to queued for 8 hours...GOSH!!!
i wish the concert will be dammn awesome...

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger