Saturday, 10 April 2010

Pictures of SNSD & Choi Siwon on the Oh! My Lady set

Since they are under the same talent agency SM Entertainment, some SNSD members made a cameo appearance for SuJu Choi Siwon’s drama Oh! My Lady.

Family: The SM Entertainment family support each other

The girls who are lending their starpower to the drama series are Hyo-yeon, Jessica and Sooyoung.

They look chummy :-). These pics were taken on Apr 7 when the girls visited the set for the shoot.

Make up!: 'Gimme kissable lips!'

Waiting: Siwon makes the girls wait while he touches up his makeup

Sooyoung: 'Like my big bag?'

Hyoyeon: 'Aren't I cute?'

Jessica: 'Yes, five. I have five fingers
on my right hand.'

Smug: 'Don't I look more handsome
now with kissable lips?'

Source: Hankooki

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the girl on the left?

Liz said...

She's Sooyoung from SNSD :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Liz!!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger