Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Hwayobi shows off bikini body for Star Hwabo

It’s still spring but singer Hwayobi already has a gorgeous bikini body. The South Korean singer showed off her dangerous curves for a Star Hwabo photoshoot.

Smokin': Hwayobi can't wait to hit the beach

The 28 year old traveled to Marinduque Island in the Philippines and pranced around the beach and resort in barely-there bikinis for the photoshoot.

The last time I saw her was in We Got Married, when she pretended to be Hwanhee’s wife. The girl has lost a whole lot of weight and looks like an entirely different person. Wow.

Temperature: 'Oooh, it's hot...and I'm talking about the weather.'

Sexy: 'I can be naughty too.'

Good old days: 'The time when I
"got married" to Hwanhee'

Hwayobi is set to return to the Kpop music scene with a new album soon.

Source: Newsen

Related:
Hwanhee surprises Hwayobi on Valentine’s Day


3 Comments:

Orchid said...

How did she do it?

Anonymous said...

Park Hyobi!! ("Countin' Your Kisses") She had some sort of problem with her throat. I'm glad she's still entertaining! Those pix I WANNA see!!!

Empress said...

Orchid, I want to know how she did it too.

I want!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger