Monday, 10 May 2010

Jang Dong-gun & Ko So-young return from honeymoon

Dubbed South Korea’s “Brangelina couple” newlyweds Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young were spotted at Incheon airport on May 8 after spending 6D/4N in Bali, Indonesia.

Home sweet home: The "Brangelina" of South Korea returns
after honeymooning in Bali

The lovebirds, who exchanged vows at Shilla Hotel in front of 500 guests on May 2, went to Bali for their honeymoon.

As seen in the picture, Jang (38) is very protective of his wife, which doesn’t come as a surprise since Ko (38) is 4 months pregnant with his child.

Jang is all set to get right back to work. In the works is his new flick My Way.

Kiss: Man & wife

Source: Newsen

Related:
Jang Dong-gun to marry Ko So-young in May 2010

Jang Dong-gun vacations with girlfriend before going for knee surgery
Jang Dong Gun is single no more!

1 Comment:

Hock said...

Congratulation to Them

They have a wonderful honeymoon..

Actually i Have a important thing to do is to find jang dong gun..

I want to give my love a birthday surprise..my love really admire him very much since young..

If possible i will go to south korea to meet him..im in singapore now..

Please..give me a support..

for those who can help me..

my email is hockeyforever11@hotmail.com

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger