Friday, 22 June 2007

Alone in Love (2006)

Korean title: 연애시대 (Yeon-ae-si-dae)


What’s popping:

Locally, it’s shown at an hour catered for housewives. Who else would be at home at 2pm?

This 16-episode drama stars Kam Woo-seong (감우성) and Son Ye-jin (손예진).


The plot:

Eun-ho and Dong-jin meet, marry and then divorce…but they are still in love with each other. Prepare tissues.


Watch it:

  • NTV7 (free TV!)
  • 2 to 3pm
  • I tried to get into the NTV7 website to check the days, but the site’s down. Hit the link to try, if you want.

3 Comments:

Orchid said...

Gosh i did not know there are so many Korean dramas on our local TV!

Anonymous said...

I've only known about this on the net last year and I was intrigued by the storyline. it's mature in context. not your usual bubblegum/commercial type kdrama. somehow I doubt if this series will be shown in the Philippines (yep, we're also into the hallyu wave now). I got a copy of the drama and I'm amazed at how it's presented differently...not your usual korean soaps with (sometimes) overacting actors. kudos to the actors and the scriptwriter and the director for delivering a very poignant, natural, real story about couples and relationships and friends and families... but I should warn you, the last few chapters can be a little bit dragging.... nevertheless, worth watching.

Liz said...

Yo faith,

Thanks for your comment! For a while there I thought no one was reading our blog :-P

Wow, you made the drama sound so interesting! I'm sold, hopefully I'll get to watch it one day.

Man, why is it being shown at 2pm locally?? Knowing Malaysian TV programming, they might just re-show it at prime time if there is enough commercial interest in it. :-)

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger