Thursday, 14 June 2007

Hyo-ri turns up sex appeal for the Japanese

Sexy singer/actress Lee Hyo-ri (이효리) has revealed her grand master plan to capture a Japanese audience. She will seduce Japanese fans with sex appeal!

Hyo-ri made the announcement during a press conference to promote her latest drama, If in Love…Like Them, in Japan.

“There are a lot of talented female singers in Japan, but I think my bright and healthy image is my trademark,” she said. “I bring spontaneity and naturalness to my performances, instead of simply following a script. Wouldn’t Japanese men like it if I appeal to them with sexiness? Sexiness is my weapon.”

Don’t say you haven’t been warned…but then again, I’m sure any warm-blooded man wouldn’t mind standing in Hyo-ri’s line of fire.

0 Comments:

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger