Thursday, 14 June 2007

Rain speaks out on US tour postponement

Superstar Rain () is sad that the American leg of his Rain’s Coming World Tour has been postponed due to a legal dispute over the moniker “Rain”.

A US recording company, Rain Corporation, has taken legal action against Rain, demanding that he drop the name. The company says it manages a (never-heard of-before) similarly-named band.

However, Rain has spoken (not the never-heard of-before one) and the 25-year-old said that he wants to bring the tour, which kicked-off in December 2006, to a successful completion.

“I’ve worked hard for my World Tour and I think it has been a success, so far. But currently, we have to deal with the name issue and some disagreements with promoters. However, I want to bring it to a successful completion.”

Rain also mentioned that if the US concert dates are cancelled, he will try to make other plans for the fans, such as organise a fan meeting. Awww, what a sweetie.

“Fans shouldn’t suffer in any way because of this,” he added. “I am also very stressed over this. I worked hard and am giving my best for this tour. I am devastated that these things had to happen. I will try to find a way to solve this problem for the fans.”

The verdict will be out on June 14 (US time) and according to StarM, the company that handles the Rain’s Coming World Tour, a new schedule will be announced (or not) following the verdict.

2 Comments:

Orchid said...

Yeah Rain really loves his fans and i believe this issue is causing him a lot of stress. Not to mention the rumours and bad press etc.

His fans will also be disappointed but they will definitely continue supporting him.

비 화이팅 !!

Liz said...

I second that:

비 파이팅!!!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger