Wednesday, 22 August 2007

An interview with Se7en

He’s the Kpop star who sold 12,000 concert tickets within 5 minutes, he's been active in showbiz since 2003, many love to compare him with Rain, he listens to Pussycat Dolls and he doesn't perform with Heelys on anymore.

Hallyu star Se7en a.k.a Choi Dong-wook, was interviewed by Japanese mag – KBoom – for its July 2007 issue.

The 23-year-old talked about his music, future plans and fans. I'm not going to regurgitate the entire interview here (what's the point when you have a Se7enth Heaven forum) but highlight some of Se7en's thoughts, which I found interesting such as:

Se7en actually recognises his fans

"When performing, I can see my fans from the stage and I do find that there are more familiar-looking fans. I will not forget these fans, who are at my concerts or even on-location filming and other public activities, supporting me since my debut."

Se7en on being compared to Rain

"Even today, this is still very commonly heard of. He is a brother whom I respect and he is a very professional singer. It’s quite good being compared with each other and we still get to stage our own performance."

Se7en's hope for the future

"My wish is for my music to be heard in every part of the world. As a singer, my dream is to become an international star!"

Se7en on his immediate plans

"This year I hope that what I set out to challenge myself on can materialize. Entering the US entertainment market is really what any singer would dream of doing. Not only to sell my CD in the US, but also to expand the music of Se7en and thinking of getting closer to the possibility of 100% success. Of course to be able to be successful is the best!"

Se7en on his fav music genre and acts

"Pop, R&B, hip hop etc. I listen to anything. I like Justin, Beyonce and Pussycat Dolls.


Translation credits: KBoom + hello7.tw + warghalv + jasminewiz @ http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

0 Comments:

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger