Wednesday, 22 August 2007

Jammin’ to the top

Member of reggae duo Stony Skunk, SKULL (a.k.a Cho Sung-jin), recently hit top 5 on the U.S. Billboards with his single Boom Di Boom Di. Old news for most of you… but I just really wanted to talk about his dreadlocks. Man, those are some really natty dreads! Love ‘em lovely locks, Skull!

Reggae with a hint of kimchi.

Let me explain my sudden fascination. I wanted dreadlocks, but after some research on how to get dreads, I found out they actually needed time, devotion and effort. Forget that! It’s like having hair as a pet.

As for his single, Boom Di Boom Di, it hits my head boppin’ bone and a sure tune to liven up beach parties right ‘til Summer’s end, but I can’t tell if it’s sung in Korean or English. Ah well, who can make sense out of reggae these days anyway?

3 Comments:

Liz said...

His hair looks scary, like tahi (Bahasa Malaysia for...er, umm, faeces).

Rooster said...

Or it looks like something a cat would cough up.

Orchid said...

Goodness...it looks like he's got sausages for hair!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger