Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Message from Bi in Berlin

Brush up on your Korean. Here's a video of a message from Rain in Berlin.



Okay, if you didn't get that, here's the English translation.

Hello. This is Rain.

I'm in Berlin at the moment,shooting Speed Racer. It has been about 3 months since I have left Korea...and I miss Korea so much. I want to see my fans in Korea quickly. Currently, I have completed about 90% of my movie scenes and I am thinking of returning to Korea in September.

I want to return to Korea quickly so that I can eat many tasty foods...I miss Korea very much. Anyway, my movie shooting is going well and I think all that's left is finishing my ending well. I also want to return to Korea quickly because I have good news to tell everyone.

Please continue to encourage and support me and I hope that you will be very happy. Thank you.

(English translation courtesy of Rain-USA)

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not he learn English already!

Anonymous said...

wei, u learn Korea and see? Hard or not? Don't simply cucuk my oppa, Ok.

Anonymous said...

Rain, we heard all that already, tell us something new!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger