Saturday, 24 November 2007

TRIVIA: Who is kissing TVXQ's Hero?

Hey everyone, I read that the DBSK / TVXQ boys arrived at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) for tonight's concert yesterday (Friday, 23 Nov). They headed for Stadium Merdeka for a practice session before retiring at their hotel.

Hmm...i couldn't find any photos of them at the airport. I hope everyone is geared up and prepared for tonight's concert! Are you ready for Yunho, Max, Hero, Micky and Xiah to rock the house tonight?

For those who are not going, we hope to bring you great pictures of the concert.

Okay...who's kissing Hero in the picture below?

Hero / Kim Jae-joong (김재중) kissed!


Digg this story
Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us



If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kpopped! I CANNOT WAIT for tonight's concert! So excited. I heard they will be swimming on stage <3

I dunno who is that in the picture kissing Hero. A very lucky fan? Sheesh!

Anonymous said...

Hero's girlfriend?

kpop_rub said...

That's his long lost biological mommy!! I love that picture so much <333333

kpop_rub said...

ps. the headline nearly gave me a heart attack!

Anonymous said...

I would have guess must be the omoni!! LOL

The swimming on stage? Just projection on big screen...^^

Anonymous said...

His biological mother. =D

Anonymous said...

Oooo so that's his mother...
The concert was GREAT!

varms said...

Loved the concert!!! All the effects were cool, I liked it when they sang Balloons and Triangle and I didn't expect Xiah to sing Timeless!!! XD I wonder who sang BoA's and Jang Ri-in's parts in the concert?

Orchid said...

Yup, that's Hero's biological mother.

If you want to know more about Hero's legal guardians and biological parents, read about Hero's custody battle on Wikipedia.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger