Monday, 10 December 2007

Kim Jung-eun (김정은)

When I first saw her in Lovers in Paris, I thought she was absolutely adorable. Who wouldn't be drawn to those mesmerising doe-like eyes...even if she went under the knife to get them?

The 32-year-old openly confessed that when she graduated from high school, her mother allowed her to undergo plastic surgery as a graduation gift. Man, these Korean surgeons are skilled to the max, I tell ya.

Once a much sought-after face for Korean TV commercials, Kim hit the big time after starring in Marrying the Mafia (2002) and Lovers in Paris (2004).

The plastic beauty was in a two-year relationship with her Lovers co-star Lee Seo-jin. They met while filming the drama in 2006, but broke up in Nov 2008.

I give you the lady with the doe-like stare, Miss Kim Jung-eun.

Name: Kim Jung-eun/ Kim Jeong-eun (김정은)
Date of birth: March 4, 1975
Height: 170cm
Weight: 48kg
Hobbies: Skiing, swimming, computer games, reading
Talents: She plays the piano and flute

Movies:

  • The Best Moment of Our Lives (2008)
  • Mission Sex Control (2006)
  • Close to You (2005)
  • How to Keep My Love (2004)
  • Spring Breeze (2003)
  • Mr. Butterfly (2003)
  • Marrying the Mafia (2002)
  • A Funny Movie (2002)
  • My Old Sweetheart (1995)
TV dramas:
  • General Hospital 2 (2008)
  • Lovers (2006)
  • Princess Lulu (2005)
  • Lovers in Paris (2004)
  • All About Eve (2000)
Pic credit: HanCinema
Source: DramaWiki , Wikipedia & PopSeoul!

Hit me with more of her stares:
Stars and babies spread Christmas cheer

Digg this story Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us


If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I like "Lovers" cause JungEun unni's character is hilarious with her actions ^^ I only watched tit bits of "Lovers In Paris" coz I couldnt stand the male lead! *haha*

I hv yet to watch any of her movie tho, maybe when I hv time later *grin*

Anonymous said...

she's the most adorable and likable person.i like her happy smile all the time its her number one asset and being an incredebly nice and terrific person.

Anonymous said...

Yes!! I like really "Lovers" coz she was so precious in her character most of the her weird post. And i admire totally her leading man LSJ they too match each other.

Anonymous said...

This time i was so updated with her life i see to it everyday i would open my computer,i excite when their is new chocolate episode. I wish LSJ will invite him again in her show.coz i see it KJE feel exciting about her Boyfriend when she interview.Hope their is other time to let him guest in her show.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger