Sunday, 9 December 2007

Lee Joon-ki at the 44th Golden Horse Film Awards

Actor Lee Joon-ki was present at the 44th Golden Horse Film Awards, the Chinese equivalent to the Oscars, held in Taipei earlier this evening. He presented the New Rising Star Award to Lust Caution actress Tang Wei.

Oh! His Korean hinted Mandarin is so adorable!

Lee announces the nominees

Lee presents the award

Director Ang Lee was the golden boy at this year's show as he bagged 12 awards, including one for Best Picture, for his provocatively sexy film... need I say which one?

Digg this story Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

4 Comments:

Liz said...

Ooh, me wanna hear Joon-ki's Korean-hinted Mandarin.

Icysnowqueen aka Teddy said...

I think he looked really handsome and charming! Love him in My Girl. His Mandarin didn't sound bad. In fact, quite accurate. :)

Rooster said...

Yea, his mandarin was excellent! Haha, I love it when the Koreans or Japanese speak mandarin. So cute! :D

Anonymous said...

I heart Jun Ki he is the reason why I got K-popped :) He really is a hard working actor,he deserve all the good things that comes his way.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger