Sunday, 27 January 2008

Backstreet Boys in Seoul

As long as you love them, you'd better quit playing games with their hearts and get your tickets to their Seoul concert on March 8.

Heading for Seoul: (l-r) Brian Littrell, Nick Carter, A.J. McLean
& Howie Dorough of the Backstreet Boys

Don't know what the heck I'm babbling about? Blame it on the Long Island Tea, but the Backstreet Boys are heading to Seoul for a concert as part of their Unbreakable (latest and 7th album) world tour.

The quartet (yes, minus Kevin Richardson, who left the group in 2006) will be performing at the Olympic Fencing Gymnasium, Olympic Park.

Tickets to the concert will be available on Jan 29 onwards. VIP tickets will set you back 165,000 won (10,000 won = RM34.25) while other tickets range from 55,000 to 132,000 won. More information is at ticket.interpark.com.

Source: The Korea Times

Digg this story Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us


If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

6 Comments:

kpop_rub said...

That's same place Super Junior is having their concert right? SO 13,000 capacity...
Tix are a lil on the expensive side, but it seems all concerts are these days-- (I just shelled out 800 for 4 tix to a concert >_<;;)

BSB in Seoul just brings back memories of when they went there back in the 90s and well THIS happened...
It's funny, I think around that time they got more screams in Korea than they would have received here in the states...

Anonymous said...

BSB are not BSB without Kevin.
Damnit.

~A

Anonymous said...

Oh, man. BSB is back. I watched their perf in Japan and it was so cool. I hope they can come to KL too. I missed Kevin too but BSB still support him no matter what.

Anonymous said...

remembering back the time when I'm so crazy over this band... :)

Anonymous said...

I luv rock bands but I have no fave boybands. Boybands don't interest me. But one of my gfs used to be a true BSB fanatic. She even went so far as to change her license plate to smthg like 'Luv BSB' or smthg like that..can't remember exactly...
Er, long island iced tea? Whoa, woman! That's one strong cocktail! I think there's a mixture of vodka & rum & so forth. Did you bottom up? anyway, good for u XD

Anonymous said...

who is a BSB fan here raise your hand???!!! *raise hand* XD I have like all their albums till the best album I think..I cant remember now *pwahaha* I totali agree with anon and once a member changes it's not the same ever *sigh* Perhaps Kev felt he's too old to be backstreetboying *LMAO*

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger