Monday, 21 January 2008

Ha Ji-won, what a chick

We know everyone likes Sesame Street, but Ha Ji-won is taking her love for Big Bird a little too far, no?

I love Big Bird, so I decided to dress up
like him tonight


On Jan 18, the 29-year-old actress was seen in a feathered white dress at the 2007 Asia Model Awards in Seoul. The event, which was held at the Millennium Hall, JW Marriott, gave out awards to beautiful people.

What, you think it's a little too...feather-y?

Ji-won sshi, who I think bagged the Star Model Award, is beautiful but her dress isn’t. You like?

'I believe I can fly.'

Source & Pics: Newsen

Digg this story Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us


If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

4 Comments:

Orchid said...

I like Ha Ji-won, but that dress is really ugly. What got into her AND her stylist?

Anonymous said...

I guess she and her stylist watching and love Sesame Street way too much. That's why she ended up wearing that ugly dress...

Anonymous said...

i like her. Er, the dress? not so much XD

Anonymous said...

I love and adore HaJiWon..talented actress <333

But I guess even a talented beauty made mistakes?? *pwahahahaha*

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger