Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Maxim January '08 cover girl: Kim In-seo (김인서)

Here you go boys - meet 23 year old model and actress Kim In-seo posing for this month's issue of Maxim Korea.

Judging from these pictures...

... I'd say...

... the bedroom is her favourite place. ;p

I don't know much about her but she has appeared in two dramas - Bad Couple (2007) and Come Back, Soon Ae (2006). Apparently there's a Singaporean discussion thread dedicated to her featuring a collection of images from fashion to bikinis and you can watch In-seo make working out at the gym look glamorous here.


Update: 11pm
As requested, a little more eye-candy.


Hmm, some bumps on such a skinny body.

Source & Pic Credit: Maxim, Hancinema

Give me more Maxim babes
Maxim's October '07 cover girl
Saucy Stephanie

Digg this story Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us


If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

14 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.. I'm in love!! She's ludicrously hot!

Anonymous said...

Thansk Rooster for this nice posting. More photos!!!

ajax said...

I think she's not very famous yet and I haven't heard of the name but.. she's hot :p

Anonymous said...

oh man, so fake! (the bumps, i mean) other than that, she is pretty.

Anonymous said...

anonymous, it's called a padded push up bra.

A korean girl with boobies, that's a rarity!

Anonymous said...

erm... that lady lumps looked man-made to me...

Anonymous said...

God/Heaven made man, and man made those, they are still heavenly to me!

Anonymous said...

lady lumps don't get pushed up that way with silicon gel packs in them.

Anonymous said...

I know it's all good in the hood but I cannot help but wonder how much of what we see is real. ut since most of the viewers think with the other 'head', i guess she'll be famous soon! :P

Anonymous said...

I bet that my friend will get this copy of magazine for himself by asking our dear friend at Korea. he he he. I need to call him to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Rooster, salute to you and K-popped.com team. You do lsiten to your blog readers! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Maxim Reader! We try our best. :)

Anonymous said...

I wanna sex with her on the raggedy bed making squeaky bed noises.

Loud_girl_otaku said...

ah smexy. O_O;;; I feel like getting maxim...sigh....

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger