Thursday, 21 February 2008

Korean male actors - how they look back then

Check out how some of your favourite Korean male actors looked way back when they were just kiddies. :-) Would you be able to recognize them?

I wouldn't have guessed these boys would grow up to be the hot men we see in dramas and movies now.

My Lovely Sam-soon's lead actor - Hyun Bin. I wonder if
he had those adorable dimples back then too.


If you have been reading our blog, you would know who he is...
Bad Love's
Kwon Sang-woo! Okay, he was quite cute then too.

He's away on military duty now...
the Coffee Prince himself,
Gong Yoo

Kim Jong-kook - who says men
with small eyes ain't hot!


Won Bin - he looks quite similar back then too.


Okay, here's more...


Jo In-sung

Kang Dong-won

Digg this story
Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us


If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

14 Comments:

Anonymous said...

dang...ji hoon gongja mama looks super skinny back then..

Anonymous said...

Lee Joon ki's shot is the funniest to me ; )

Belle said...

Kim Jong kook!

Anonymous said...

lmao @ dong wan, I woulda never guessed. Jeez has Won Bin ever NOT been attractive? Just looking at him when he was young you knew he was gonna grow up to be a hottie!

chelsea ann. said...

is it just me or does little joo ji hoon remind anyone of the boy who played teen joon-suh in autumn tale. hahaha.

kim jong kook! i miss him.

Anonymous said...

ah!!!!!! KIM JONG KOOK!! OMG I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!! HE'S A CUTIE. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE COMES BACK!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh no.
i mean, who would figured that those boys will turned out to be the hot guys that we are crazy over now?
so yea, we better take notice of any young korean boys now. (:
lols jk

Anonymous said...

OMG! Thanks K-Popped! You made my horrible day AGAIN! I love Kim Jong Kook and Hyun Bin... Good to know not much has changed for them. And Lee Junki! The boy's Big ears!XP Can't you tell I'm excited???

Anonymous said...

hyun bin & won bin were pretty adorable back then..

Anonymous said...

lol I've seen some of these before but the Lee Jun Ki shot still makes me laugh every time.

Never really realised the size of KDW's ears! <3 Or maybe it's just cos he has a small head...

Won Bin <3 JIS <3 Ji Hoon <3 KWS <3 Hyun Bin <3

Judging by these pics, I have to say now I wish I paid much more attention to the dorks back in high school!

varms said...

Nice post!

Kang Dong Won's pic looked a lil freaky... Jun Ki looks funny... And Hyun Bin, I'd never have guessed what hot stuff you'd grow up to be!

Anonymous said...

They didnt change much~eh? No plastic?? XDD
But I jus gotta laugh at Junki's kid pic ^^

Anonymous said...

i really really love Hyun Bin!!! i had a lot of crushes with other guys like Jung woo sung..BYJ,etc..but these days am head over heels with hyun bin and apart from that he's such an excellent actor!! i should have been a korean and as old as hyun bin,i'll chase him even in the military camp..LOL!!!

W.A.W.A said...

lol... i'm speechless!!!
Hyun Bin, Gong Yoo & Won Bin's look ok for me... JJH, he was so skinny back then and he is still just he's a hottie now...

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger