Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Speed Racer Press Conference in Seoul

Rain returned to Seoul for three days and held a press conference to promote Speed Racer. The press conference was held at Miro Space in Kwanghwamoon on the 21 April 2008.

Rain promotes Speed Racer
in his homeland

Rain (26) confessed that he would be a workaholic and concentrate on his career until age 30. He will not be taking any breaks 'till then.


Having said that, it does not mean he is not interested in a girlfriend. He really wishes to have a girlfriend, but he cannot simply ask someone he sees on the street and happen to fancy out on a date. (Yes, thus is the dilemma of a World Star).


Bi (λΉ„) longs for a girlfriend, but he cannot find one
due to his busy schedule


Rain also says that he will be busy pursuing his dreams. The high achiever is so busy thinking about his future that he doesn't look back. He does not have time to read news about himself (on the Internet or print) and see if there are any good or bad news.

Rain goes on to say "All the rumours about me will be cleared after awhile. So I need not be distressed about them. The result (what I produce) is more important than the words."


After the Speed Racer premiere, Rain will begin filming his second Hollywood movie, Ninja Assassin. He will only return to Korea in October 2008.

An-nyeong Korea!
Rain leaves for Hong Kong to do more
of the Speed Racer promotion thingy
[Pic credit:
benamoo, Yahoo Korea]


Source: Newsen with translations by
Joe Gimm

Pics credit: Newsen


For details on the Speed Racer PC in Seoul:
Rain's Interview at the Press Conference

Related entries:
When I look at Rain's latest pics...
Rain spent last weekend at home

14 Comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks like he losing too much weight...

Anonymous said...

HAHA He's got that trademark Korean 'man scarf' lol. If there is one thing I would say to ditch when trying to appeal to the west it's the scarves!
I'm j/k this one's not bad! Still think he looks hott! He should def include rice in his diet again!

Mona said...

The only pic I liked was the one when he was wearing sunglasses...I'm sorry guys but I can't see the appeal in Rain...can someone explain all this Rain mania to me???

Anonymous said...

^---Yeah the appeal for Rain kinda had to grow on me. At first when I saw him I was like "He's alright but I've seen better :) " But then I kept seeing more and more of him and I was like "He's kinda cute :) " but once I saw him for his Rain's World Tour I was like "Damn! Someone's been working out and cut his hair too! LoL"

BTW, I hate to be a buzz kill, but doesn't Rain have to serve in the military before he turns 30?? Just wondering.

W.A.W.A said...

okay... i'll only think bout his singing & acting! nothing else... hahaha! d last pic when he waved his hand, he looked good in there!

Anonymous said...

Rain looks like a rapist.. serioously, what is he doing?

Anonymous said...

he needs to cut his hair. or... do something different with it.

and i'm wondering about his mandatory military service as well...

Anonymous said...

more than his appearance...

i think its really sad that his plans were to break out into the US market and they won't let him promote with the other American cast mates in AMERICA! Sets him back another year...

Anonymous said...

i really hope he has his reasons for wearing his hair this way.

When I first saw his ponytail abt two months back, i went eeekk. I didnt think it could get any worse but it has. Wil it get any more worse ??

Anonymous said...

A rapist? That's a first. He's been called sooo many things - ESL'er, shrimp eyed, dRain, drizzle, but never a rapist.
Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

hi everyone..i'm new here..
just recently found out 'bout this super exciting blog..
wat happened to Rain lor?? i really think tat look swish off the manly attitude from him eh? duhh...and ya, he's losing too much weight!! please eat more oppa!!

Anonymous said...

hi! can anyone tell me if what sunglasses did rain use in his clear shampoo commercial, thanks!

Anonymous said...

hi! can anyone tell me if what sunglasses did rain use in his clear shampoo commercial, thanks!

Anonymous said...

hi! can anyone tell me if what sunglasses did rain use in his clear shampoo commercial, thanks!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger