Friday, 27 June 2008

Yoon Eun-hye in Paris

I think someone asked what's up with Yoon Eun-hye? Well ever since appearing at the 44th Baeksang Arts Awards back in April 2008, the Coffee Prince darling has been laying low.

Elegant: YEH at the 44th Baeksang
Arts Awards


However on June 7, the 24-year-old posted pictures of herself vacationing in Paris, France on her Cyworld homepage. The images showed Yoon Eun-hye walking through streets of Paris.

Goofing around: YEH in Paris, France

She wrote: "Paris always gives me a different feeling every time I go there. Although Paris is still Paris, but I always see things that I never seen before in the past. Maybe because I always use a different perspective to feel Paris or because I’ve matured. Hopefully, I can see another side of Paris when I’m here again next time."

What's up next for the talent? No news on that yet, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Source: Newsen & Coolsmurf
Pics credit: Newsen

More on Yoon Eun-hye!

13 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hi k-popped! love the blog... anyway, this doesn't have anything to do with the person mentioned in the article but i just wanted to ask if you guys know who among korean celebrities are included in the asian celebrities talking/hosting/featured at NAT GEO TOP 30 vids? thanks!!

noV said...

i've read about this from somewhere before... hmm...

Anonymous said...

umm...she doesn't look too good. she's the kind of actress that only looks pretty with makeup....

Anonymous said...

this is from a pretty long time ago :)
but shes very pretty :D

Anonymous said...

nov: it's probably from popseoul?

i love k-popped! i've been following your blog for a couple months and it's so refreshing!!

Liz said...

@lorraine: I don't know if any Korean stars are included in the celebrities guesting on NAT GEO Top 30 vids. I just watched the one on North Korea yesterday though.

They had some Singapore and the Philippines celebs hosting last night.

@nov & anonymous 2: yeah, it's an "old" piece of news in Internet standards, but someone wanted to know what's up with YEH, so this was the last we heard about her.

My sources are stated there anonymous: Newsen and Coolsmurf :-).

Anonymous said...

she looks so fresh and cute without makeup. u know, i always dream i would bump into some of my fav celebs while they're having some trip :)

cant wait to have her other drama. but lets leave her enjoying herself more first.

Anonymous said...

It's sahli fouzia from facebook!!!
First, girls I love your Blog!!!!!!
Second, I want to kill Yoon Eu Hye unnie, because I'm french and she didn't call me to say she's in Paris*____*!!
Third, sorry for my bad english; French, and me too, aren't good in english!

LoVE YOU GIRLS¨¨

W.A.W.A said...

just watched her in GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS all over again yesterday... hihi!!!

Orchid said...

Sounds like YEH loves Paris!

Anonymous said...

She's so Beautiful with or without makeup.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, have to say those pictures are not very flattering! She shouldn't have even bothered posting them!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so she doesn't look as glamorous as w/ makeup on... but she still looks cute/ above average. I give her props for being REAL...not everyone is glamorous 24/7(if u look up other celebrities...w/out makeups theyre even worst). I love the fact that her face is not always covered in makeups :) natural beauty.

Thank you for the blog :) eversince I watched YEH, i'm obsessed w/ her.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger