Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Pictures of Daniel Henney as a young child

Growing pains: 'Mommy, when I grow up, I wanna be a hunk!'

For those who were lucky enough to tune in to the special documentary (South Korean cable TV) on Daniel Henney on July 19, you would have seen pictures of the heartthrob as a little boy.

The 29-year-old showed the public, for the first time, pictures of him as a wee little lad and while growing up in the United States. The program was called Star and the City - Daniel Henney's Gift.

Apparently, from the ages of 3 to 6, Daniel was fond of dressing up in his blue suit (pic above, left) every morning without his parents' knowledge. He would then grab a broom, pretend it was a microphone and sing his heart out!

The model-turned-actor has starred in K-dramas and movies, and will be seen in Hollywood's X-Men Origins: Wolverine next year. He plays Agent Zero.

Walk down memory lane: Daniel Henney while growing up

Source & Pics credit: MyDaily

Related:
Daniel Henney says Kim Suna is important to him
Stars at the 45th Daejong Awards in Seoul
Daniel Henney becomes a mutant for X-Men

All about Daniel Henney

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
he look so so so cute!!
man I need to see that show!!!
I hope they have it subs too!!
he look socute when he was young
he still looks the same but hotter lol
thank you for the information!
love him!!
I can't wait to see him in the X-men movie!!

Unknown said...

he looks so cute! can i please thank his parents for giving birth to such a handsome, talented hunk of yummy-ness? thank you!

he looks like one of the 'jon & kate plus 8' sextuplets in that blue suit picture. he had a massive sense of style when he was a kid too.

W.A.W.A said...

awww..cute daniel! he looked more asian when he was young & more caucasian when he grew up! yay!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree... When he was lil he looked very Asian... I wouldn't even assumed he was half. I can't see his father very well but he kinda looks like an Asian version of his dad! he's from my state (from way out in the country/middle of nowhere!) I am so proud of that! I wish I would have known him when he lived here LOL

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger