Wednesday, 2 July 2008

War of the Dragons is D-War

Invading Malaysian cinemas: War of the Dragons

To my fellow Malaysian movie kakis,

Have you seen the impressive billboard of War of the Dragons along the LDP stretch (near 1 Utama)?

(Sorry no pic of it. I'm usually driving when I pass the billboard and I can't drive and take a picture at the same time unless I have a death wish.)

Before you think: "The poster rocks! I wanna go watch the flick on July 10th when it opens!"

Please refrain from doing so. War of the Dragons is actually Shim Hyung-rae's B-flick extravaganza, D-War or Dragon Wars. It doesn't matter what the film's being called; it's still a flop.

You can check out our review on the movie before you fork out that precious RM10 for a ticket. These days, we've got to be wise in spending $$$. Consider this a PSA from K-popped! ;-)

Related:
D-War (review)

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

they probably thought they could fool people if they changed the title...

Anonymous said...

All the reviews are so bad that I actually want to watch it to see how bad it actually is lol...

Anonymous said...

i wished i read your review b4 i watched it.. luckily i just borrowed that dvd from my friend, or else i definitely asking for a refund... anyone wants to refund my wasted time??? anyone???

Anonymous said...

yup ... it's nothing to brag about. The Host is 100x better!

Rooster said...

I think the best part of the movie was when the old ahjumma walked into the chain linked fence. Did anyone see that? Anyone!?

BTW Liz, did I return your DVD?

Liz said...

Heya Rooster, was there a scene like that?

I can't remember. I remembered the detective shooting the hero point blank and...missed! Ha ha..

Yeah, the DVD is back with me :-)

LoNeRaNgerSpEaK said...

i got free tickets from RAM entertainment

I BET I MUST GO WATCH IT THEN...

thank
RAM ENTERTAINMENT
WWW.ram-ent.com.my

Anonymous said...

OMG no that movie is so bad its good. Please see it.

~A

Anonymous said...

yeah..the movie suck..luckily i juz borrow a dvd from my fren..its a big budget movies but the plot was weak,n the acting were all sux!!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger