Monday, 11 August 2008

JYP shows off sculpted physique

Count 'em: 'Yeah, I got my six packs, baby.'

Super producer, singer, songwriter and Rain's mentor Park Jin-young (also known as JYP) sets Netizens abuzz with his sculpted physique.

The 36-year-old - who is also the man behind the successful Wonder Girls and the fast-rising 2AM - is seen showing off his chiseled torso and...er, Buckaroo undies. Hey, why not Calvin Kleins? ;-)

I wonder how long the Asian Soul needs to spend in the gym for that hot bod.

Constipated?: 'Quick, take the shot, I need to go to
the restroom.'

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That's scary.

CaroCM said...

Oh my...let's just thank him for WG and for Rain mostly....but JYP, we know you workout and all...but please...do somethin to yer face first....I BEG YOU...PLEEEEEASE!!
It's ok if you are 36....you're still not that old....but i just can't see ur face...that's scary!!

Green Marshmallow said...

LOL! Orchidyaldi,i kind of agree with you ... O_o

Anonymous said...

I think he should put a mask on. I mean, he could make history by being Korea's first-ever masked artiste. XD XD XD

Orchid said...

@Johan, actually in the movie world, Korea has a masked artist!! It's trot singer (played by Cha Tae-hyun) in the movie Highway Star!

Anonymous said...

I love your captions K-popped.. lol at orchidyaldix..

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger