Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Won Bin on the cover of GQ Korea

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Won Bin poses for a good cause

Won Bin is the first Korean male to ever grace the cover of Gentleman's Quarterly Korea.

The 31 year-old actor and UNICEF ambassador parades his beautiful self in this special issue of GQ Korea and participates in an exclusive photo shoot with GQ and Louis Vuitton.

The actor will donate all benefits from the sale of the magazine to his fans in Asia which includes China (Szechuan tragedy), Japan (UNICEF), and Korea (UNICEF).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Won Bin like you've never
seen before, in GQ Korea

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
More of these in the magazine...


Source: ISplus


Check out:

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm first!! He is sooooooo hot. Enuff said.

Anonymous said...

Well, not easy for somebody to donate their money away especially big sum of money to be donated. He is such a generous man!

Liz said...

Excuse me while I scrape my jaw off the floor. Thank you.

-XioN- said...

ooooooo.... smexyyyy...

Anonymous said...

Is he taken?

Anonymous said...

He looks abit like changmin from DBSK =D

Anonymous said...

There's actually another shot of him smoking for this shoot and that's my favorite!!!

@Liz ~ ROFL! I think I'll leave my jaw where it is!

@ 3rd anonymous ~ now that you mentioned it ~ you're right! He does look like Minnie.

Anonymous said...

MAJOR EYE CANDY! I need to get my hands on a copy!

Anonymous said...

I need him to do some acting instead.
Please make your comeback!

Anonymous said...

Happy BirthDay!!!...
all the best....

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger