Thursday, 25 September 2008

Song Hye Kyo wears her bowl cut with panache

In a world where long hair is synonymous with beauty for a woman, Song Hye Kyo took a bold move and recently cut her long tresses into a "bowl cut". I must say she wears her bold cut most stylishly. Let the petite actress show you how to wear a bowl cut...check out these recent pics.

Would you opt for a bowl cut?

Stylists fluffed up her bowl cut
for the official Worlds Within poster


Slicked back for a vampy look for Levi's Lady Style

Stylish and edgy for Levi's Lady Style (i wonder how many inch heels she's wearing for that leggy look though)

Add curls at the end for a short and sassy style (Levi's Lady Style)

Going au naturale at a Laneige event in Singapore


11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I wud cut my hair like that IF i had a face like her!!!

Anonymous said...

she sink my heart :)

Anonymous said...

Not 'what heels she's wearing',it's more of an over-enthusiastic attempt at digitally-enhancing the length of her legs.

Photoshop does wonders. Don't ever trust advertisements XD

Shira said...

Agreed.Her hair is pretty cute. :)

silveraven said...

in the last pic, she really copied eun chan's coffee prince style. :p lol~

Anonymous said...

Looks great! The cut really suits her. I'm looking for a new haircut but that look will never look good on me, haha.

Anonymous said...

She looks great with this hair cut, especially on that poster.
I think her lovely hair enables her to wear such a cut. Really stylish.

Anonymous said...

Song Hye Kyo is the only who can pull off this look! She is so freakin' gorgeous! It's so unfair!

Anonymous said...

I love it. I think she's quite brave to take such a fashion risk, and she's beautiful enough to carry it off.

varms said...

I think it works for her in many different styles. But au naturale she looks too ordinary...

My face is too round for a bowl haircut...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love it! She can carry of ANYTHING at all with a face like hers!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger