Thursday, 9 October 2008

I'm Happy at the 2008 Pusan International Film Festival

Stepping out: Hyunbin (left) and co-star Lee Bo-young
promote I'm Happy

Hyunbin and Lee Bo-young are at the 2008 Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF) plugging their latest flick I'm Happy.

The pair, along with director Yoon Jong-chan, appeared to the press earlier today because the movie has been chosen as the festival's closing film. The event runs from Oct 2 to 10 this year.

Screams!:...Not because Hyunbin's hot, but because
he's a walking fashion disaster

In I'm Happy, Hyunbin (A Millionaire's First Love) portrays a man who develops mental disorder after living with his Mom who has dementia and an elder brother who is a hardcore gambler.

Lee will be playing a nurse who’s working at the hospital where Hyunbin's character is being treated.


Nervous: 'Gosh, I wish this was soju.'

Hilarious: 'C'mon director Yoon, stop sharing your
dirty jokes with the crowd.'

Chit chat: 'I hate to be the one breaking this to you Hyunbin,
but it shows that you left your stylist back in Seoul.'

Source: MSN News

Related:
Hyunbin returns to the big screen in I'm Happy
Filming the movie I'm Happy

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this man!

I really do.

But he should really shoot his stylist and wardrobe coordinator.

Like 800 times over.

XP

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger