Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Jung Woo Sung whispers tenderly to Kim Tae Hee

Jung Woo Sung: I think we are being photographed...

Ha ha, don't blame me for the ultra dramatic title to this blog entry. That was what it said on the caption of the image above.

Check out who Kim Tae Hee was with at an unidentified event. That's 35 year old actor Jung Woo Sung (The Good, The Bad, The Weird). These photos were called "paparazzi pics". Why? Did they attend a private event together?



Jung Woo Sung and
Kim Tae Hee make a handsome couple.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos were taken in 2006 when they were promoting "Restless".

Anonymous said...

They do look good together! :)

Anonymous said...

@yeinjee: thank God! I knew the pics were old but just to be sure. I'd be heart-broken to know that the best male actor in Korea goes for the biggest ditz (my personal opinion) in the industry!!!

Ok ok, so I'm madly in love with the guy...

Orchid said...

thanks yeinjee! didn't know those pics were that old.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger