Wednesday, 25 March 2009

F4 Interview: Kim Joon

I'm bringing you Kim Joon's interview next, simply because i don't want to leave him for last. He's always been the F4 member who gets the least attention.

25 year-old Kim Joon plays Song Woo-bin in Boys Before Flowers. Kim Joon has been called a "junior Jang Dong-gun" because of his looks and has great potential as an actor. This is his first acting role and he is already hooked on acting. He is also a member of the band T-MAX.


Lee Min-ho was witty and straight forward and Kim Bum is sort of a dreamer and romantic. Kim Joon... on the other hand, is very eloquent.



IS: Person whom you want to meet the most?

KJ: Since young, I have always wanted to meet Seo Taiji. He has been my idol since childhood days. When I was in elementary school, he was the face of the leading music then. Now, 17 years after his debut album, he is still active in the music scene and I have a lot of respect for that.

IS: Who is your favourite sports star?

KJ: Michael Jordan. I loved watching him during NBA Basketball mania. Michael Jordan - the name itself is a strong force.


IS: What is your life motto?


KJ: "Just do the best you can", that is my motto.

IS: What's the difference after being one of F4?

KJ: People see me differently. Maybe people who I used to know see me differently now and also the people I get to know newly. Ajummas would give cheers at me when I go to a restaurant and I feel that I'm being taken care of a lot since the drama became really popular.

IS: What would you do if you won ₩ 10,000,000,000 in the lottery?


KJ: I would put it in savings. When a lot of money comes to me at one time, I would plan how to use it carefully to avoid bitterness in the future.


IS: What do you envy of your F4 members?

KJ: I envy their vast experience at such a young age. The other F4 members are younger than me, yet I am the one who's the rookie (in the entertainment industry). Their careers have gone off to a great start.


IS: Do you have any talent or skill you can show in front of people?

KJ: I rap in T-MAX so rapping is the thing I'm confident of. I used to like dancing when I was younger but I don't think I dance better than others. I like rapping because I can express myself when I create it or write lyrics. You can do it with melody but doing it with lyrics is more fascinating.

IS: Favourite Internet site?

KJ: I enjoy surfing the net, but I don't have a favourite site. However, I like to check up on Boys Before Flowers articles and related articles. (Yeah, he is curious to see what is written about him.)

IS: What if you become a tycoon like your character in the drama.

KJ: I would see how much I have in my bank account. I would feel contented when I see the numbers and think 'I have this much'. Actually I wonder whether those tycoons would check how much money they have.


IS: The best luck you had in your life?


KJ: When I debuted as a singer in the group T-MAX. That was a big break for me.

IS: What was the biggest crisis in your life?


KJ: The time when I was preparing to debut as a singer was the darkest years of my life. The waiting, challenges I faced and uncertainty was difficult.

IS: Which actress would you love to work with?

KJ: I'm still a beginning actor so I haven't really thought about which actress I want to act with. I just feel joyful that I have been so lucky at the start of my acting career.

IS: How much do you drink and who do you drink with?

KJ: I can drink about a bottle of Soju. I normally drink with other guys of T-MAX, who I've gone through hard times with.

IS: What do you always carry in your bag?

KJ: These days my phone is the most important item. But to think about it, the wallet is probably more important.

IS: How do you relieve stress?

KJ: I de-stress by emitting a sound like a great roar. When I was playing sports as a child, we used to do this before starting a game. So the roaring has become a habit. Sometimes it's just fun to let out a ROAR!


IS: What three things would you bring to a desert island?


KJ: Cell phone, mp3 player and lots of water! I would like to be able to contact others, listen to the music I like and keep my throat moist.


IS: If you have a completely free day, what would you do?

KJ: I want to sleep. We don't get enough sleep while shooting the drama.


IS: How do you manage your income?

KJ: My parents do. I have little to spend money on nowadays since my schedule is so hectic that I hardly get any pocket money.

Source: ISPLUS
With additional translation by Joe Gimm

Next...pretty boy Kim Hyun-joong of course.

Earlier F4 Interviews:
Lee Min-ho
Kim Bum



11 Comments:

W.A.W.A said...

ahhhh~~~~
i love his interview!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the interview! It was interesting. :)

Hananism. said...

if his reading dis..
i do tink dat u dun get enuff airtime!!!
i didnt tink he was a rookie other than the 'yo yo goo junpyo' part though
^^
next is article bout HyunJoong??
bring it on!!!!!
;))

Orchid said...

This is the most complete interview so far because K-popped!'s friend and translator has helped us out! Thanks Joe! Updates just made to this post with the additional translated questions (q's which i could not make out).

@WAWA & Z: I found his interview interesting too.

Anonymous said...

OMGee!! I love the "ROAR" part! That made my day ^-^... I love your articles on this site!!

Anonymous said...

Aww...I love Kim Joon's character. I wish he got more airtime too. His random gangsta phrases are soo amusing (and cute).

Anonymous said...

ahhh.. kim joon.. you light up my day *muachs*

jicks said...

That's so sweet he gives his income to his parents!

i like the woobin character so far as he really seems to be super-supportive of his friends. plus i crack up when he breaks into a homey gangsta phrase every now & then- it's cute XD

and i love michael jordan too!

Anonymous said...

He does deserve more air time! He is so CUTE.
Thank you for the interview

Anonymous said...

kim joon you light up my day

Unknown said...

kim joon is a hottie too!
i guess he's a nice person...
kim joon the filipinos are waiting for you!
fighting!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger