Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Jung Woo-sung snuggles up to JJ

Closer: Jung Woo-sung (left) helps JJ stretch out her legs

Hallyu star Jung Woo-sung (The Good, The Bad, The Weird) gets real close with sexy singer JJ as they model Guess jeans.

The pair takes some provocative shots as they pose for the premium jeans brand. Check out the pics!

Me and my girl: 'Nothing can seperate us...
well, except our Guess jeans.'

Snuggle: 'What? We're just learning how
to do the fox trot.'

Sizzle: 'How do you like my 'I'm too hot
for my shirt' pose?'

Source: Hankooki

Related:
Jung Woo Sung whispers tenderly to Kim Tae Hee

Jung Woo-sung, Lee Byung-hun and Song Kang-ho promote flick

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

haha lol at the comments! thanks for the pictures ^^
I think it would have been better if Jung Wo Sung instead of looking at the camera all the time, to look at the girl a little bit.

Anonymous said...

he needs to cover up them nipple. gross.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad...

There is no other plausible explanation. My dearest Woo-sung oppa is gay... sob...sob...

No straight man poses like that.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger