Sunday, 12 April 2009

Eli of U-Kiss wants Yoon Eun-hye too

Lee Min-ki, you have a competitor for Yoon Eun-hye’s feelings.

Eli (pronounced e-lai) of boyband U-Kiss also has the hots for everyone’s Coffee Prince darling. The 18-year-old (pic, right) revealed his crush for YEH on April 10 when U-Kiss were guests on Gong Yoo’s KFN-FM military radio programme.

When the topic veered towards their “ideal woman”, Eli hesitated to reveal his choice, and his bandmates teased him mercilessly. They said that Gong Yoo, who co-starred with YEH in the highly-popular Coffee Prince drama, would not like his answer.

Since Eli was such a hard nut to crack, Gong Yoo decided to guess the answer. Gong Yoo eventually asked, “Is it Yoon Eun-hye?” after mentioning a few actresses’ names.

Eli said yes and apologised to Gong Yoo thinking the actor, who is DJ-ing as part of his military stint, would hate him. Eli then said that YEH is really cute.

Gong Yoo then said, “Why were you worried that I'll hate you? Yoon Eun-hye and I are just (a couple) for (the) drama not reality, so don’t worry about it. Can you leave a message for YEH so that the next time I see her, I'll give her your message?”

Confident: A more confident Eli (left) when not
around his crush YEH (right)

The young chap couldn’t leave a proper message as he was all nerves. He started with “Hi noona…” and started shaking and sweating. His bandmates were of no help as they made fun of him. Gong Yoo noticed poor Eli’s condition and commented: “Wow, you really are shaking and sweating.”

After a while, Eli burst out saying, “I love you noona!”

Aww, ain’t that cute? Eli’s got a crush! Eli, who speaks fluent English, was born in Los Angeles then moved to Washington DC. He even studied in Beijing so he knows some Mandarin.


If you want to listen to the interview (in Korean), hit the link below:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0wm2ez1iwun

Source: Jesse GY thread and smr05 YEH thread & K-popped! reader Tom Carillo

Related:
Lee Min-ki wants Yoon Eun-hye
Yoon Eun-hye attends rumoured boyfriend's concert

Yoon Eun-hye turns sexpot for Vivien


More YEH!

15 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! Who wouldn't want Yoon Eun Hye? She's cute, pretty, versatile and has a great personality :)

cecilia said...

What a seriously sweet story. Eli to me is the most handsome of the bunch and apparently he has really good taste in women as well.

Had I been a guy, I'd give Lee Minki, Kim Jong Kook and Eli a run for their money as well. I'm a woman, but my boyfriend teases me that maybe I am bi because of my like for YEH. He finds it weird that I keep on looking at her pictures.

Thanks for the post.;)

KiRoRo said...

YEH is one of a kind! She's the type of girl you can proudly call your girlfriend. I think this is why she's a lot of guy's crush.

Anonymous said...

my ideal guy is Eli.
lol, just kidding.
but I like him the most too out of all the members of U-KISS. ^^

YEH is one cute lady too.

Anonymous said...

Awww<3 how adorkable!

Eli is my fave U-Kiss member and YEH is my fave actress.

Eli just went up a notch in my book.

francois said...

물론이죠! She is the whole package!

Anonymous said...

hahah.. so cute...

Miss F said...

Wow she has lots of admirers & they r all very vocal. She makes me so envious;(

|| Lynn || said...

hehehe... so funny!! Awww... He's so cute... He looks a little bit like Kim Joon in the 2nd pic...

Can't wait to see YEH in action =)
New movie is coming out!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO poor Eli♥ getting all nervous.
He must like her alot!!!♥

W.A.W.A said...

wow... there's a lot of guy who has crush on YEH!!! well, she's really something coz i really love to see her too... :P

elise said...

Hi k-popped sisters:)

Actually there's a sub interview for this in youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQCiY6KngDQ Eli is adorable.

Anonymous said...

aaaaaw so cute....can't resist YEH's charms. she's actually my girl celebrity crush teehee

Anonymous said...

YEH for KJK, Eli, Back off. lol

Anonymous said...

Aigoo so cute of Eli to be so flustered.
She has so many male admirers.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger