Monday, 15 June 2009

Confirmed: Se7en’s girlfriend is Park Han-byul

Se7en may sing about getting on down with 'em Girls, but he has only room for one in his heart – Park Han-byul.

The K-pop singer who is trying to make it big in the US of A recently admitted and confirmed rumours that he and Park are in a relationship.

Lovebirds: Park Han-byul (left) and Se7en have been
dating for 7 years.

They have been an item for se7en long years (how poetic). On June 10, the 25-year-old singer (real name Choi Dong-wook) wrote at his minihompy:



I, Choi Dong-wook and Park Han-byul have been in relationship for seven years. We started out as close friends during high school and lovers, supporting each other. Watching other stars' public breakups, I felt it was right to keep my private life private for the sake of her. Now I apologize for denying the prevalent rumour by claiming our love to be a mere friendship.

I did not want to publicize our love in this unwilling way. However, from now on, I will be free of guilt and the uncomfortable thoughts of hiding my love for a woman while performing in front of masses.

The sh*t hit the fan when private pictures of the couple (apparently in their underwear) circulated on the Internet.

Se7en explained: "Park and I made a secret room in Park's blog to share photos and letters while I was away in the United States for a long time."

A hacker hacked into the lovebirds’ secret room and the rest, as they say, is history.

Oh, what’s that we hear? A kajillion fangirl hearts breaking. 'Em girls? Indeed.

Source: Korea Herald via Hallyuism

Related:
Eugene and Park Han-byul in Yoga Institute

Se7en at the Velvet Room in Atlanta
Se7en and long time girlfriend Park Han-byul dating

Park Han-byul shows off sexy figure


1 Comment:

Oh! said...

However, from now on, I will be free of guilt and the uncomfortable thoughts of hiding my love for a woman while performing in front of masses.

----awww! how sweet... lucky Park Han-Byul! good luck to the couple...

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger