Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Hyun Bin's Outback Steak House CF Season 3


Hyun Bin & Seo Hyo Rim almost kiss in their latest Outback CF


When holidaying with his girlfriend (played by Seo Hyo-rim) at a beautiful tropical island, Hyun Bin couldn't resist the lure of juicy spicy steak from Outback Steak House.

Hyun Bin and Seo Hyo Rim in Outback Steak House CF - Season 3



If you missed the previous 2009 CFs...

Hyun Bin and Seo Hyo Rim in Outback Steak House CF - Season 2



Hyun Bin and Seo Hyo Rim in Outback Steak House CF - Season 1


1 Comment:

The Wanderer said...

When I was in Seoul last summer I got into a conversation with the waitresses at the Outback Steakhouse in my hotel, talking about how much I love Hyun Bin. They ended up giving me three of his promotional posters from their restaurant so I could have pictures of Hyun Bin to hang up in my apartment back in Canada! I'm moving to Seoul next month so I'll have to stop by the restaurant again and see if they have new season 3 posters for me!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger